- This event has passed.
Sustainable Research & Innovation Conference
October 5, 2022 @ 8:00 am - October 6, 2022 @ 5:00 pm UTC+3
The Sustainable Research and Innovation Conference series is a conference hosted by the College of Engineering and Technology. The Conference has been organized under the broad theme of innovation and research for industrialization for sustainable development. The conference acts as a platform to bring together researchers, industrialists, policymakers and funding organs so as to achieve the synergy necessary for industrial development. The conference involves oral and poster presentations. In addition, exhibitions highlighting technological innovations tailored towards industrialization are held.
UPSCALE partner, Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT), will organize the Sustainable Research and Innovation Conference on October 5th – October 6th 2022 in Nairobi, Kenya.
The theme of the 2022 SRI Conference is “Sustainable Research in Science Technology and Innovation During and Post COVID“. Submissions to the conference are invited within the including, but not limited to:
- Technology and Innovation for the Future of Production
- Autonomous systems for extreme environments
- Transition to Clean Energy
- Climate change resilience strategies
- Developments in multi-functional materials and structures
- Disruptive technologies for sustainability in the circular economy
- Technology for Knowledge Discovery through Data
- Sustainable solutions for Geo-hazards
- Transportation and infrastructure for development
- Telecommunication and Embedded intelligence for digital transformation
- Resilient infrastructure
- Solutions for Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Food safety and bio-security
- Efficient power systems
- COVID -19: Addressing Pandemics through Innovation
- Emerging Ethical Issues in technology